Before buying a certified pre-owned vehicle, check out this explanation of the certified pre-owned program offered by Hyundai. This explains the warranty program for the manufacturer; how old the certified pre-owned vehicles are, and other benefits you can expect from the manufacturer's certified pre-owned program.
The Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty boasts a 10-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty on used vehicles going back five model years with less than 60,000 miles.
- The Hyundai inspection plan covers 150 points.
- One of the compelling parts of Hyundai's program is the new car financing rates through Hyundai Motor Financing Company.
- These cars come with another industry first, the ,Carfax Buyback Guarantee. Basically, and go to the website for all the details, CarFax will buy back a vehicle it says has a clean title, but ends up having a branded title.
- The program does have a $50 deductible that has to be taken into consideration. Other programs have no deductible.
Other program benefits include:
- Rental up to 10 days at $35 per day
- Towing coverage for mechanical breakdown to the nearest Hyundai dealer up to $75 per occurance.
- Travel breakdown coverage for mechanical failures more than 100 miles from home for food and lodging up to $75 (no word on where this is possible at a hotel without blood stains on the mattress)
Click here for the Hyundai certified pre-owned website.